Monday, October 23, 2006

Dan Le baRETARD


Welcome to my second most-hated columnist of all time (a blind and deaf Down syndrome child has a chance at a Pulitzer than Jay Mariotti). His latest article is a masterpiece of incoherent dribble.

I read this article over and over looking for some hidden point, but it seems it just made me more retarded each time I read it. One might argue that he agrees with my views about the sports world being to political correct or as he puts it people are getting persecuted for being "real as a helmet to the head"(yes he actually said this).

Yet, he writes about how people being fired for speaking out but never himself does. Now I may be wrong, but if you are looking for an example to make an attempt at a point; UM broadcaster Lamar Thomas might not be the best choice. But hey, thats just me. By the way if you haven’t signed up to read this article, save your brain cells. (The pic I found by googling his name is priceless)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a billboard here in Miami. It's fake.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger GLOBBal warming said...

yeah, no shit

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Internet Creatures said...

Hate Mariotti?

Sign the petition!

http://firethefucktard.blogspot.com

the internet creatures

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger point 23 said...

just so you know, Le Betard did not write a "masterpiece of incoherent dribble."

He wrote a masterpiece of incoherent drivel.

Incoherent dribble is what Stephone Marbury does for the Knicks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home