Monday, October 23, 2006

Back in '69 I Would have Given a Dog a Bone



I'll leave the world of sports for a while, to dedicate this post to my least favorite politician . Yes, you guessed it, that is Hillary Clinton to my right. Bill had to have inhaled if he was hitting that on a regular basis. The funny thing is that her opponent, John Spencer, might have a point that the only way she could have turned that hideous face into what it is now is through plastic surgery.

Not only a little plastic surgery, "millions of dollars" worth of it. Now this is a guy that should be broadcasting sports. And I quote, "I don't know why Bill married her". He quickly added that he would have no problem doing her now though, "She looks good now".

After Speaking to the reporter, he turned to his TV and exclaimed, "My man Columbo's on!'

No John Spencer, you are the man.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home